We offer many different upgrades to GCA’s line of wafer steppers
H & L Associates PC upgrade of DEC Micro 11 systems.
• Remote terminal control of the stepper.
• Remote system software backup.
Off-line job specification.
Remote video troubleshooting using Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) camera with network video streaming capabilities.
• Ability to modify leveling software for small or odd shaped substrates.
• VT100 terminal replacement.
• USB flash drive support for existing PC upgrades for easy system
• Custom made chucks for unusually
thick, thin, or odd shaped substrates.
Interchangeable chuck system for the ability to do multiple substrates on one tool.
• Theta II and III leveling stages.
• Improved Alignment On Platen (AOP) functionality.
• Reticle Management System (RMS) reliability enhancements.
• High Definition CCD camera system for global alignment
• Integrated Alignment System
(IAS) / Automatic Wafer Aligner – Digital (AWA-D).
• Local alignment – both Dark Field Alignment System (DFAS) and MicroDFAS.
• Automatic Wafer Handler (AWH).
• Lens upgrades.
• Smart Set and electronics rack consolidation.
Remember that we have the ability, experience and knowledge necessary
to customize many aspects of the stepper to your needs. If you have an idea for something you’d like
to see upgraded or added to the tool please let us know, and we’ll work with you on making it happen.